Changelog for the new website and forum.
– Pages have been collaborated and altered. Some are still awaiting material. This will go up as it is available to me.
– Blogging Functionality. Should anyone like an account for the front end for blogging purposes, they should let me know and I will set them one up. this allows them to contribute to the club blog. Posts need to be approved by me.
– New calendar system. This will only work if I am kept updated with events. I’ll try to keep it as updated as I can, but if you feel there is something that should go on there, let me know.
– Server move should prove more reliable in terms of up-time.
-Domain has stayed the same, and all bookmarks should continue to work after the DNS has resolved itself properly
– Major forum update bringing added functionality and some major security upgrades
– Users that have been inactive for over 80 days were not moved to the new server
– Posts that were inactive for 30 days were not moved to the new server. Apologies for the extra-slimmed down project log section, that’s my bad.
– Irrelevant announcements have been removed
-Irrelevant ‘Upcoming Events’ have been removed
-Social media fields have been added to profiles, please take the time to fill these in
-A staff list has been added to the main menu in order for users to see which members of forum staff are online
-Automatic registrations have been re-opened due to increased security and moderation
-You may find that your avatars will need re-uploading. This is because they were not moved to the new server. I’m working on the Smileys.
Any problems, use the ‘Forum Helpdesk’ category.